Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] duplicate outcome in tree

From: Brian Oleksa <oleksab@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2010 13:48:27 -0500
Wiresharkers

When I print out the ipv4 address in the tree... I get the following:

IPv4: 192.168.2.8 (192.168.2.8)

Why am I getting double ip addresses in the output..??

Here is my code:

       { &hf_helen_ipv4,
           { "IPv4", "helen.ipv4address", FT_IPv4, BASE_NONE, NULL, 0x0,
               "IPv4", HFILL}},

        guint32 addr;
        addr = tvb_get_ipv4(tvb,offset);
proto_tree_add_item(helen_sub_tree, hf_helen_ipv4, tvb, offset, 4, FALSE);

Thanks,
Brian