Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] General "Noob" Questions - Lua

Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2010 13:21:03 -0500
Perhaps slightly off-topic, but can we get bug fix 4049 copied over from the trunk to 1.2 ?
It fixes a couple of Lua bugs related to boolean fields.

On Wed, Jan 27, 2010 at 12:44 PM, Jose Pedro Oliveira <jpo@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Notes:
 1 - The Windows binaries have Lua support builtin.
 2 - Use Wireshark 1.2.6 as it has a couple of Lua bugs fixed
    (thanks Stig!)
 3 - Use Wireshark 1.3.3 if you need to concatenate 64-bit integers
    (thanks Stig!)
 4 - Wireshark 1.2.6 and 1.3.3 should be released today. Development
    builds are available here:
    1.2.6 - http://www.wireshark.org/download/prerelease/
    1.3.3 - http://www.wireshark.org/download/automated/