Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] packet-kerberos.c: hand-written or ASN.1?

From: "Anders Broman" <anders.broman@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2010 09:46:02 +0100
Hi,
If you refere to /asn1/kerberos I started an attempt to machine generate it but your hand written
version is what's used in production the other one is incomplete and perhaps not worth the effort.
On the other hand the hand made one is a pain if changes are made to asn2wrs and packet-ber.c changing
the signatures.
Regards
Andsers