Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] packet-kerberos.c: hand-written or ASN.1?

From: Stephen Fisher <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2010 00:25:51 -0700
I've started working with Kerberos at work, and I was analyzing packets
with Wireshark when I noticed that a number of the packet detail field
names are pretty terse.  Is packet-kerberos.c written by hand, generated
with ASN.1 or both?  I'm guessing both.  Is there a move to change it to
entirely one way or the other?  I was wanting to expand some field names
for things such as cusec.  I realize that hf_krb_cusec has a description
for the status line of "micro second component of client time" but I
still think that cusec could be expanded in the details pane.  Maybe
something like "Client microseconds" or "Microseconds" under a Client
tree title.

Steve