Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] [Wireshark-commits] rev 31685: /trunk/ /trunk/epan/dissector

From: Stig Bjørlykke <stig.bjorlykke@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2010 00:08:28 +0100
On 26. jan. 2010, at 19.21, dimeg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> Log:
> Move underscore escaping/unscaping function to strutil.c;

I think we have to move the usage of this functions to gtk/new_packet_list.c where we actually add the text to the GtkWidget, because we have many more places using the title and we can't have to escape/unescape every time we modify our internal values.  Have a look at the output from our File->Export functions.

I have committed revision 31689, which fixes this.

Now we may move the ws_strdup_escape/unescape_underscore() functions to gtk/new_packet_list.c?

--
Stig Bjørlykke