Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] constify some functions in proto.c / tvbuff.c

From: Kaul <mykaul@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2010 23:23:46 +0200
On Mon, Jan 25, 2010 at 10:41 PM, Jaap Keuter <jaap.keuter@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

Note that this patch pushes more than just consts, but also changes in the VNC
dissector and packet-redc as a PIDL dissector.

Ouch. Please disregard them - they will be properly submitted - separately of course .
I just  wanted to get feedback if the 'constifying' will be accpetable - I'll submit it as a patch-per-file appropriately, when it's ready, and via bugzilla.
Thanks,
Y.

Thanks,
Jaap