Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] How to Debug wireshark in Eclipse on Linux Enviroment?

From: Jaap Keuter <jaap.keuter@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2010 19:40:08 +0100
Hi,

I'm not familiar with Eclipse but Unix/Linux development is fully supported.
Have a look at the Developer's Guide and notice all the Unix/Linux sections.
In general Windows development is more involved, requiring more documentation. Unix/Linux development is pretty straightforward.

Thanks,
Jaap

??? wrote:
Hi,
I am a fresh man and I am work on Linux Enviroment, How Can I use Eclipse CDT to debug the Wireshrak, Any body have the tutorial or any link for that? I read the Document, there is nothing bug the MSVC or NMake, So nmake is the only one? any Detail information?