Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] buildbot failure in Wireshark (development) on Windows-XP-x8

From: Bill Meier <wmeier@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2010 10:12:13 -0500
Jakub Zawadzki wrote:
Hi,

On Mon, Jan 25, 2010 at 10:52:55AM +0200, Gerasimos Dimitriadis wrote:
These two functions were defined in epan/column.c. Because I am not
familiar with nmake, does this mean that column.c should be somehow
marked for linking to libui.lib? Or do you think that it would be
better to just move these 2 functions to another source file?
I think you need to add g_strdup_escape_underscore to libwireshark.def

Correct....

May I also suggest that the name should be changed to not use g_ as the initial part of the name.

g_... is the namespace for GLib functions.

(I'm not sure as the best source file for this and as to to a good name: ws_strdup... ??)

Bill