Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] [Wireshark-commits] rev 31644: /trunk/gtk/ /trunk/gtk/: pref

From: Gerasimos Dimitriadis <gedimitr@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2010 00:30:03 +0200
Thanks Stig... my first contribution in the gui turf was more than a
little bit sloppy. I just committed (rev 31649) a solution that takes
care of the escaping/unescaping of the column titles under the new
packet list. Will look at the main packet list tomorrow. Hope I got it
right this time.

/Gerasimos