Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Lua & idl2wrs

From: Spam4Me <ajlawspam@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 2010 15:50:18 +0100
Hello everybody,

I was thinking about possibility that gives us idl2wrs.
Unfortunately I cannot recompile every new version of wireshark with my dissector created by idl2wrs.
Is it possible that one day we will have a tool which will convert .idl files to lua scripts.
It will be much easier to use it with any version of wireshark in the future.

Or it is possible now to use Lua with GIOP API. I was looking for such thing but haven't found in documentation.

Regards
--
Tomek C