Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] An iSCSI expert system for wireshark

From: jimmy wang <jimmy.tianjin@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 2010 11:24:23 +0800
Hi Richard,
Tianjin Inventec(http://www.inventectj.com) is one software development center of Inventec, it’s products include storage system, server value-add software, manufacturing assistant system, etc. The wireshark iscsi team is in the Storage department. We work on iSCSI based SAN array, NAS and storage test systems... We use wireshark in our work almost every day and it is very useful. Many thanks for all your guys’ excellent work.

It will be very wonderful if you can come to Tianjin, I will introduce our development team to you then.

Jimmy