Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] An iSCSI expert system for wireshark

From: Richard Sharpe <realrichardsharpe@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2010 12:55:57 -0800
On Wed, Jan 20, 2010 at 1:37 AM, jimmy wang <jimmy.tianjin@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi Richard,
> We are very glad for your reply. The attached patch is the iscsi analyzing
> system for wireshark 1.2.2. In this patch the iscsi[E] dissector is
> implemented as a new file packet-iscsiexpoert.c, you need disable iscsi and
> enable iscsi[E] to test it. The development platform is MS Windows and No
> strict testing has been made. Just send it to you for evaluate. Please feel
> free to give us your suggestion.

Hi again Jimmy.

What does Tianjin Inventec do? That is, what products etc does it work on?

I work for Data Robotics, and we have an iSCSI based product, and I
was an early core Wireshark developer back when it was called
Ethereal. Your changes will be very helpful to us, so I will try to
look at them soon.

Also, my family and I are currently planning a trip to China in June.
I might be able to spend some time in Tianjin, since it is not far
from Beijing.

--
Regards,
Richard Sharpe