Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] how to submit code to wireshark..??

From: Brian Oleksa <oleksab@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2010 22:42:30 -0500
Ulf

Thank you for the reply.

This is excellent news and I am glad to hear this.

Thank you

Brian

Ulf Lamping wrote:
Am 20.01.2010 02:36, schrieb Brian Oleksa:
Japp and Chris

Thank you for the reply.

I really understand that you must follow the code standards or you will
have problems down the road.
I also understand that the core developers don't have much free time.

My next question is: If the code is that bad...will they help me out or
will the core developers through it away..??

Usually, someone will have a look at your code and will give you advice that you should improve this and that.

If you are willing to improve your code the suggested way, it's really likely that your code (after one or more review turns) will be included.

Regards, ULFL