Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] plugins and C++

From: wsgd <wsgd@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 16 Jan 2010 12:09:53 +0100
Thanks for the info.

The solution was very simple : link with g++ (instead of gcc).

Olivier

RUOFF LARS a �crit :
Hi,
Mixing C++ with C code is not that easy, unfortunately.
(Especially in the sense you are interested in, that is include C++ in C code)
Have a look here:
http://www.parashift.com/c++-faq-lite/mixing-c-and-cpp.html

Regards,
Lars