Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] How to determine if Wireshark is x86 or x64

Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2010 15:07:27 +0100
Hi,

I've developed a custom dissector which shall be installed to "...\application data\wireshark\plugin" automatically during installation of our product on Windows (Wireshark itself is not included in this installer).

I've built two plugin DLLs, one for x86 and another for x64, how can the installer determine if the installed Wireshark is x86 or x64 in order to select the correct DLL?

Regards,
Holger

Hilscher Gesellschaft für Systemautomation mbH
Rheinstr. 15, 65795 Hattersheim
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Hattersheim
Geschäftsführer: Hans-Jürgen Hilscher
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Frankfurt/Main
Handelsregister: Frankfurt B 26873
www.hilscher.com