Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] [Wireshark-commits] rev 31516: /trunk/ /trunk/: CMakeLists.t

From: Joerg Mayer <jmayer@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2010 14:24:32 +0100
On Wed, Jan 13, 2010 at 07:09:49PM +0000, stig@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> http://anonsvn.wireshark.org/viewvc/viewvc.cgi?view=rev&revision=31516
>
> User: stig
> Date: 2010/01/13 11:09 AM
>
> Log:
>  Add a target to always run make-version.pl to check if svn version has changed.
>
> Directory: /trunk/
>   Changes    Path              Action
>   +10 -3     CMakeLists.txt    Modified

This patch broke the cmake command for me on a clean tree:

LYNX
XSLTPROC
XMLLINT
POD

-- Disabled features:

-- Configuring done
CMake Error in CMakeLists.txt:
  Cannot find source file "svnversion.h".  Tried extensions .c .C .c++ .cc
  .cpp .cxx .m .M .mm .h .hh .h++ .hm .hpp .hxx .in .txx

-- Build files have been written to: /home/jmayer/work/wireshark/svn/build

 ciao
   Joerg