Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Installing wireshark on Windows

From: Bill Meier <wmeier@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2010 11:21:14 -0500
Varun Gupta wrote:
Hi All,

I am trying to build wireshark(0.99.8) for windows. There are a number of libraries that I need to download on my windows XP machine to built it.
I am facing problem downloading these libraries one by one. I am unable to find these libraries on the internet. I am also thinking to renaming the libraries name if I do not find the right version, would it be right step?

List of libraries:

glib-2.14.3.zip
glib-dev-2.14.3.zip
glib-2.12.13.zip
glib-dev-2.12.13.zip
glib-2.2.3-20040116.zip
glib-dev-2.2.3-20040116.zip
gtk+-1.3.0-20030717.zip
gtk+-dev-1.3.0-20030115.zip
libiconv-1.9.1.bin.woe32.zip
gettext-0.14.5.zip
kfw-2.5.zip
WpdPack_3_1.zip
AirPcap_Devpack_1_0_0_594.zip
adns-1.0-win32-05.zip
pcre-6.4-bin.zip
zlib123.zip
lua5_1_dll.zip
gnutls-1.6.1-1.zip
libsmi-0.4.5.zip
Is there any resource were all of them could be found together.
Any help would be appreciated.

The obvious question: why try to build that old a version of Wireshark ?