Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Installing wireshark on Windows

From: Varun Gupta <varun.gupta@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2010 21:23:45 +0530
Hi All,

I am trying to build wireshark(0.99.8) for windows. There are a number of libraries that I need to download on my windows XP machine to built it.

I am facing problem downloading these libraries one by one. I am unable to find these libraries on the internet. I am also thinking to renaming the libraries name if I do not find the right version, would it be right step?

List of libraries:

glib-2.14.3.zip
glib-dev-2.14.3.zip
glib-2.12.13.zip
glib-dev-2.12.13.zip
glib-2.2.3-20040116.zip
glib-dev-2.2.3-20040116.zip
gtk+-1.3.0-20030717.zip
gtk+-dev-1.3.0-20030115.zip
libiconv-1.9.1.bin.woe32.zip
gettext-0.14.5.zip
kfw-2.5.zip
WpdPack_3_1.zip
AirPcap_Devpack_1_0_0_594.zip
adns
-1.0-win32-05.zip
pcre-6.4-bin.zip
zlib123.zip
lua5_1_dll.zip
gnutls
-1.6.1-1.zip
libsmi-0.4.5.zip

Is there any resource were all of them could be found together.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Varun

"DISCLAIMER: This message is proprietary to Aricent and is intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. It may contain privileged or confidential information and should not be circulated or used for any purpose other than for what it is intended. If you have received this message in error, please notify the originator immediately. If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that you are strictly prohibited from using, copying, altering, or disclosing the contents of this message. Aricent accepts no responsibility for loss or damage arising from the use of the information transmitted by this email including damage from virus."