Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] small patch for smtps on port 465

From: Stephen Fisher <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 10 Jan 2010 11:11:08 -0700

On Jan 9, 2010, at 8:46 AM, rmkml wrote:

First, Happy New Year for everyone

Happy new year.

ok I have created a small patch for packet-smtp.c dissector, redirect to ssl dissector for smtps (on port 465).
tested on tshark v1.2.5 on linux i386.

Thanks for your work. Could you please file an enhancement bug at https://bugs.wireshark.org/ and attach this patch (and set the review_for_checkin flag on it to '?') so it doesn't get lost while you wait for someone to get a chance to commit it?

Steve