Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] How can I use preferences from other dissectors?

From: Alex Lindberg <alindber@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 9 Jan 2010 11:43:57 -0800 (PST)
Yes - My plug-in uses a common TCP port, h248, for a custom protocol my company uses.  I have built a heuristic dissector that using this port, however the h248 dissector allows for this port to be changed via the preferences and I would like my dissector to use this reconfigured port without having to create my own preferences.

Thanks.
Alex Lindberg