Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] another V.150.1 dissector?

From: Bill Meier <wmeier@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 06 Jan 2010 10:56:32 -0500
Adcock, Jamison wrote:
Hi,

    I submitted a patch some time ago for a V.150.1 (modem over IP)
dissector.  I just looked at the bugzilla bug I created (#3507) and it
looks like someone else might have done similar work?  If so, please
feel free to contact me.  I can't see bug #2909. which is apparently for
a similar dissector. :-(

Oops:

I've asked the person who submitted Bug #2909 if it's OK to make it public.