Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] another V.150.1 dissector?

From: "Adcock, Jamison" <Jamison.Adcock@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 5 Jan 2010 15:45:33 -0500

Hi,

    I submitted a patch some time ago for a V.150.1 (modem over IP) dissector.  I just looked at the bugzilla bug I created (#3507) and it looks like someone else might have done similar work?  If so, please feel free to contact me.  I can’t see bug #2909. which is apparently for a similar dissector. L

    With regards to the patch I submitted last August, I’m planning to submit an updated version within the next several days.

cheers,

-Jamison

Jamison Adcock
Senior Systems Engineer

Cobham Analytic Solutions
T: 443 430 8025
F: 443 430 8174
Jamison.Adcock@xxxxxxxxxx

SPARTA, Inc., dba Cobham Analytic Solutions

7110 Samuel Morse Drive

Columbia, MD 21046

www.sparta.com

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it ("E-mail") is intended solely for the addressee(s) and may contain confidential and/or legally privileged information. If you are not the addressee(s), any disclosure, reproduction, copying, distribution or other use of the E-mail is prohibited. If you have received this E-mail in error, please delete it and notify the sender immediately via our switchboard or return e-mail.

Neither the company nor any subsidiary or affiliate or associated company nor any individual sending this E-mail accepts any liability in respect of the content (including errors and omissions) nor shall this e-mail be deemed to enter the company or any subsidiary or affiliate or associated company into a contract or to create any legally binding obligations unless expressly agreed to in writing under separate cover and timeliness of the E-mail which arise as a result of transmission. If verification is required, please request a hard copy version from the sender.