Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] [Wireshark-commits] rev 31346: /trunk/ /trunk/: configure.in

From: Stephen Fisher <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 2009 12:54:14 -0700

On Dec 22, 2009, at 2:43 AM, jmayer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

The current default is disable-silent-rules to make the default behaviour
match the current one.

If you like that feature, maybe we should make silent compilation the new
default.

Thanks for making it an option. I personally don't like silent compilation (maybe just because I'm so used to the verbosity), but I would think that most people would prefer it.

Steve