Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Wireshark highlighting wrong packet bytes in live capture

From: "Jeremy O'Brien" <obrien654j@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 2009 19:10:35 -0500

I would guess this too, except the same capture works fine when not capturing live, and wireshark correctly dissects the protocol in the middle pane in live mode and on static dump files. It just highlights the bytes in the bottom pane incorrectly while the live session is taking place, which makes no sense to me at all.