Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Marking all frames with new packet list

From: Sake Blok <sake@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 2009 23:43:31 +0100
Hi All,

I'm implementing "Ignore all packets" by mimicking the mark all packets
functions. However, I encounter a difference in behavior between the
mark all packets in the old packet list and the mark all packets in the
new packet list.

In the ol'days, mark all packets would only mark the displayed frames,
which is useful. Now'days it marks *all* frames, which is not quite
useful ;-)

My question, as I have not really dug into the new packetlist, is there
an easy function I can use to determine if a frame in the list is
displayed or not?

Cheers,

Sake