Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] USB dissection

From: Stephen Fisher <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2009 13:06:27 -0700

On Dec 17, 2009, at 11:57 AM, paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

Thanks. So at the moment packet-usb.c registers usb.bulk and usb.control dissector tables. I would also register usb.vendor and usb.vendor- product perhaps too, and then instead of calling dissector_add("usb.bulk", 0xffff, h) I'd now call dissector_add("usb.vendor-product", 0xaaaabbbb, h) where aaaa
is the vendor and bbbb is the product. Does that sound about right?

Yes.

Steve