Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] ansi map encoding / asn1 tags with a value >= 31

From: Cristian Constantin <cristian.constantin@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2009 18:06:03 +0100
hi!

I am using wirehsark 1.2.1 on debian.

I am attaching an capture where wireshark fails to decode an
map payload which contains an asn1 tag with a value of 278.

I assume that it should be able to decode it since it is
a reply to a request that wireshark correctly decoded; it has
also recognized the opcode of the map request. you may have
to adjust the ssns for (ansi) map/tcap in your configuration for
wireshark to decode the tcap/map payloads of this pcap.

bye now!
cristian