Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Wireshark-dev Digest, Vol 43, Issue 25

From: 马振(Zhen Ma) <buptmazhen@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2009 23:47:10 +0800
Hi,

I am writing a Fetion(a popular IM in China) dissector which can only distinguished by server address.
Hence I write a dissector with following proto_reg_handoff_fetion,
"void
proto_reg_handoff_fetion(void)
 {
     dissector_handle_t fetion_handle;

     fetion_handle = new_create_dissector_handle(dissect_fetion, proto_fetion);
     dissector_add_string("ip.addr", FETION_SERVER_ADDR, fetion_handle);

 }"

However, it doesn't work. Can anybody help me with this question?

Thanks~

--
Best regards!
Eric,Ma