Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] In which release was 6LoWPAN dissector added?

Date: Mon, 7 Dec 2009 09:11:51 -0500

I have developed two sets of Wireshark plugins for use by my coworkers; one set includes a 6lowpan dissector plugin and the other set takes advantage of the builtin 6lowpan dissector recently added to Wireshark.  The target users run different versions of Wireshark, so I plan to support both plugin sets for the near future.

I need to document which set of plugins should be used with which versions of Wireshark.  I thought the 6lowpan dissector was added in release 1.3.2, but it appears to be in 1.3.1 as well.  Was there a 1.3.0 release, and if so did it also have the builtin 6lowpan dissector?  Should I simply say to use the first set only with 1.2.x releases?

Thanks,
b.