Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] MS-RDP: Calling T.124 subdissetor from T.125 dissector

From: Franck Guénichot <franck.guenichot@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 03 Dec 2009 13:49:50 +0100
Hello list,
I'm currently trying to write an MS-RDP dissector.
This leads me to add the t.124 (GCC protocol) dissector too.
I've successfully compile the t.124 dissector based on its ASN.1
spec.(with a minor hack on the spec file)

Now, i would like to call this new dissector from the t.125 dissector to
decode the GCC Conference Create Request encapsulated in the T.125 MCS:
Connect Initial PDU userData field.

My problem here, is that i didn't found any place to make this call in
packet-t125-template.c. (Based on most example i've seen)
Because it seems that the T.125 dissection is totally bound with the
functions contains in packet-ber.c. (e.g.: dissect_ber_sequence)

I didn't understand how i could retrieve only the userData field without
making hard modifications to the T.125 dissector.

Could someone point me to the right direction.

Thx,

Franck.