Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Need Hlep on Air Interface

From: tulip neo <neo.tulip@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 28 Nov 2009 22:25:29 -0800 (PST)
Hi List,
Good morning.
I am on the way of devloping a small plug in that can be installed on mobile.
I bellive there is an way cell pings base station and base station acks Cell.From the acknowledgement sent by base station the signal strength is determined and lattitude longitude of cell can be determined.Is there a way of capturing specific message in a cell and decode that to get info like signal strength,Lattitude,Longitude and Alttitude of cell position.

I would be really sorry if this question would be out of box.Any reference or pointer would of great help.Several times i have written to the list and genius in the mailing list have taught me several good things.

Thanks in advance

Br
Tulip