Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Need advice on modifying tvb

Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2009 15:36:48 -0500
Change the builtin dissector?  You sure that's not cheating?  ;)

Seriously though, that might be an option to consider - is there a way I could turn on that setting automatically from my plugin?  I would prefer this to be a drop-in solution if possible, i.e. the end user simply drops the plugin into their Wireshark folder and that's all they have to do.