Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] wireshark GUI vs tshark

From: Brian Oleksa <oleksab@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 22 Nov 2009 22:49:27 -0500

Wiresharkers

When I use my dissector with the GUI... everything works fine. The pcap file that I load comes right up with NO problems. I can filter (ip.dst==x.x.x.x) with no problems.

But if I try to open that same pcap file with tshark using the following command:

tshark -nr test.pcap ip.dst==x.x.x.x
The files appears to start loading.. then I get the following error.

Any thoughts..??

Thanks,
Brian