Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Windows plugin directory search path?

From: "Jarolin, Robert" <Robert.Jarolin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2009 13:11:30 -0500
Can you place your own custom plugins into a user directory where
wireshark will pick them up?  Or does wireshark only look in the plugins
folder of the install path under windows?

Thanks.

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail (including any attachments) is intended only for the recipients named above. It may contain confidential or privileged information and should not be read, copied or otherwise used by any other person. If you are not a named recipient, please notify the sender of that fact and delete the e-mail from your system.