Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Wireshark and visual disability

From: Jaap Keuter <jaap.keuter@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2009 16:29:12 +0100
Hi,

What's the platform?
I'm trying here with Wireshark 1.2.4 on Windows XP.
When in the overview pane Tab brings me to the details pane, and Tab again
brings me to the hex view pane.
In each pane arrow up/down scrolls through the list, in the details pane
arrow right/left opens/closes trees.
All the menu shortcuts are listed at the menu options (and the user guide
if I'm not mistaken)
Does this help in any way?

Thanks,
Jaap

PS: Congrats to your daughter for the skydive. I love it too.