Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Wireshark and visual disability

From: "David Lyons" <lyond@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2009 16:11:25 -0000
I am working with a blind computer science student. He uses Wireshark in one
of his labs.
Am I missing something, or are there navigation and selection shortcuts for
Wireshark?

If not, are there any plans for creating them?

His major problem is moving from table to table. He can scroll the
continuous data ok, but having found an interesting packet, he has problems
in analysing it - multiple windows and subwindows exist.

Thank you

David Lyons
 Rm. 5B.535
 School of Computer Science and Electronic Engineering
 University of Essex
 Colchester, Essex
 CO4 3SQ
 tel: 01206 874382