Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Modify preferences from popup menu

From: Stig Bjørlykke <stig@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2009 12:18:16 +0100
On Tue, Nov 17, 2009 at 11:43 AM, BARILLY YANN
<Yann.Barilly@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Before going further, is there a reason why I shouldn't do it ?

I would say go ahead and try it.  Maybe also an option in the packet
list to remove a column?

Be aware that adding columns without restarting wireshark does not
work for the new packet list yet, so you have to use the old packet
list or implement support for adding columns to the new packet list.

--
Stig Bjørlykke