Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Erroneous data in TCP display

From: ronnie sahlberg <ronniesahlberg@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2009 08:30:13 +1100
That makes sense for ordinary tcp since the window size is undefined
during the initial syn.

I have checked in a change to wireshark so it does not show the window
size for the initial syn packet.

There is an exception for the
old/obsolete/abandoned/genuinely-bad-idea varient called T-TCP
where the window size during the syn phase did have a semantic meaning.
Fortunately no one is using t-tcp any more and if someone does, they shouldnt.

regards
ronnie sahlberg