Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Multiple TCP desegmentation

From: promisc <promisc@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2009 13:59:47 +0300
Hello everybody!
I'm working on the plugin for wireshark. Frames of this protocol can include IP packets with TCP and some payload, and I want to dissect it inside frames of my proto. I have troubles then I have desegmentation on both levels: my protocol frame TCP level and TCP inside frame. I guess, I have to do some manipulations with pinfo(can_desegment, save_can_desegment). I tried to do something like socks-dissector does, but have no luck.
Can anybody help me please?