Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Question about docbook/Makefile

From: Joerg Mayer <jmayer@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2009 15:33:36 +0100
Hello,

we have the following lines in docbook/Makefile
svn_version_check: FORCE
        cat check_svn_version.sh | tr -d '\015' | /bin/bash

What is the idea of that? Can't handle bash files with Windows
line endings? If so, wouldn't it be easier to remove the attribute
eol-style native from the properties list:

Properties on 'check_svn_version.sh':
  svn:executable : *
  svn:keywords : Id
  svn:eol-style : native

or maybe even set the eol-style to LF, thus forcing it to be bash-compatible.

Ciao
    Joerg