Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] [Wireshark-commits] rev 30929: /trunk/gtk/ /trunk/gtk/: capt

From: Gerald Combs <gerald@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2009 10:21:08 -0800
Stig Bjørlykke wrote:
> Now we need an icon for usb devices :)
> On my Ubuntu 9.10 I get two usbmon interfaces.

I added a USB device icon in r30941. What device names / descriptions do
we need to match?

The icon is a generic USB type A plug. I initally tried to use the USB
"trident" icon (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:USB_Icon.svg) but a)
it's really hard to fit it in a 16x16 pixel area without mangling it
horribly and b) the USB Implementers Forum says that its usage requires
their approval.