Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Help on installing wireshark on Windows XP

From: Stephen Fisher <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 9 Nov 2009 16:51:14 -0700

On Nov 9, 2009, at 8:09 AM, Siva S wrote:

Thanks for your reply. I also did the same and then it compiled properly.
   But, while executing the "wireshark.exe", I was getting this error.

"The Application failed to initialize properly (0xc0150002). Click OK
to terminate the application"

Make sure you are running \wireshark\wireshark-gtk2\wireshark.exe and not \wireshark\wireshark.exe

Steve