Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Wireshark 1.3.1 and python dissector

From: Sébastien Tandel <sebastien.tandel@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 9 Nov 2009 10:41:18 +0100
Hi Joni,

python dissectors is something highly experimental and not complete 'til now. I made only one commit to the tree ;)

The tests I made were only with tshark and on Linux. It appears that it is not working for windows nor with wireshark. I'm not sure why in the case of wireshark. I thought that if working with tshark, it should work for wireshark too but it seems that it needs some additional stuffs.

I will have some time these next weeks to work on this and hope to fix and extend a bit this first draft.

Regards,
Sebastien Tandel