Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Recreate packet list when changing profile (changing columns)

From: Stig Bjørlykke <stig.bjorlykke@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 8 Nov 2009 18:10:05 +0100
Hi,

Does anyone work on the outstanding issue in the new packet list to recreate the packet list when changing columns? I'm unable to use the new packet list because of this, because I have different profiles with different column layouts.

I think we should fix this before the next developer release.

--
Stig Bjørlykke