Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] CMake cache

From: Stig Bjørlykke <stig.bjorlykke@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 8 Nov 2009 18:04:01 +0100
Hi,

With the latest cmake changes (enable -Werror in r30852) I got some problems with illegal arguments to gcc. It seems like the WS_C_FLAG_ values are cached and not regenerated when the WIRESHARK_C_FLAGS or WIRESHARK_EXTRA_C_FLAGS lists are changed, so the wrong -W arguments are added to the project files.

Does anyone know how to add a correct dependency?

I'm using CMake 2.6 patch 4 to generate a XCode project on OSX.

--
Stig Bjørlykke