Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Information on wireshark source

From: Ketan Kunde <ketan22584@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 8 Nov 2009 08:24:16 +0530 (IST)
Hello,

I am in the process of implementing a small custom made capture facility in one of my project .
I am using wireshark source code as reference.

My question is as the wireshark source code is too large how do i know the start point in the entire source.

I would be very thankful if someone can guide me on this

Regards
Ketan Kunde