Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Unable to dissect LTE X2AP interface with wireshark.

From: "Chand Vadali, Suresh (Suresh)" <suresh.vadali@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 6 Nov 2009 11:32:03 +0530
Hello Everyone,

We are using Wireshark version 1.0.8, and it's not dissecting the complete LTE X2AP interface, please see the attached screenshot. Debugging the code had shown that following functions have been triggered but it seems that finally the tree has been not added:

dissect_x2ap_InitiatingMessage_value (in packet.x2ap.c) --> dissect_per_open_type_pdu_new (defined in packet-per.c) --> dissect_per_open_type_internal (packet-per.c).

The value field is not getting dissected (as highlighted in the snapshot); appreciate your kind help in this regard.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Suresh V