Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] [Wireshark-commits] rev 30825: /trunk/ /trunk/gtk/: Makefile

From: Stig Bjørlykke <stig.bjorlykke@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 5 Nov 2009 00:00:15 +0100
On 4. nov. 2009, at 22.16, gerald@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

The "chat" indicator is more blue in order to differentiate it from the
"none" indicator; make the chat text background more blue to match.

Hi,

I really like the new icons! This may be very personal, but I think the blue "chat" and the gray "none" are a bit too dark. I think the chat icon should be more like the blue used in the background, and the gray more "anonymous". The red and yellow are great as they are.

Just my 0.02 :)

--
Stig Bjørlykke