Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Optimization - accumulative filters?

From: "Anders Broman" <anders.broman@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 3 Nov 2009 17:48:49 +0100
Title: Optimization - accumulative filters?

Hi,
Would it bebeneficial to have a second filter option "box" in the main filter toolbar that only filters on the displayed packets?

With the new packet list it may not be so difficult to implement as it has a record of displayed packets and a new filter could be applied

To only those packets.
Regards
Anders