Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Help on installing wireshark on Windows XP

From: Siva S <s.siva@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2009 13:17:15 +0530
Hi,

    This is what I got if I do "nmake -f Makefile.nmake process_libs". I have given the path correctly. I have changed the file location also. Then also it was trying to download from internet.

nmake -f Makefile.nmake process_libs

Microsoft (R) Program Maintenance Utility Version 9.00.21022.08
Copyright (C) Microsoft Corporation.  All rights reserved.

        if not exist C:\wireshark-win32-libs md C:\wireshark-win32-libs

****** glib_2.18.1-1_win32.zip ******
Using Internet Explorer proxy settings.
HTTP proxy (172.28.0.12:8002) has been specified and will be used.
Downloading gtk2.14/glib_2.18.1-1_win32.zip into C:\WIRESH~1, installing into gl
ib
--2009-10-28 13:02:25--  http://anonsvn.wireshark.org/wireshark-win32-libs/tags/
/packages//gtk2.14/glib_2.18.1-1_win32.zip
Connecting to 172.28.0.12:8002... failed: No route to host.

ERROR: Can't download http://anonsvn.wireshark.org/wireshark-win32-libs/tags//pa
ckages//gtk2.14/glib_2.18.1-1_win32.zip

NMAKE : fatal error U1077: 'c:\cygwin\bin\bash.EXE' : return code '0x1'
Stop.

Thanks & Regards,
Siva S